bush still rules, Anthrax really screwed up

What Doesn't Die had a "mosh part"... so they've kept doing that!
to my ears Danthrax songs sounded very similar to POT...but with more aggressive vocals...modern Anthrax kinda vocals...:)

T:)

btw. will interview Dan's new band BlackGates...

What Doesn't Die had a "mosh part"... so they've kept doing that!
to my ears Danthrax songs sounded very similar to POT...but with more aggressive vocals...modern Anthrax kinda vocals...:)

btw. will interview Dan's new band BlackGates...

Dan is the biggest Phil Anselmo wanna be I have ever seen on a stage. I listened to the bootlegs he can't hold a note. Didn't hear much POT going on. Either way who cares. That album will never see the light of day.

And OOOOOHHHHHH 1 mosh part on an entire album? Awesome. Must be a classic :lol:

Be Afraid Be Very Afraid

This could have been anybodies record...Dan , John , Joey. I hope Anthrax release a career spanning boxed set loaded with unreleased material with all the vocalist.I would love to here some alternate recordings with Dan singing some Worship tunes.

Never say never...a lot of good Rainbow etc...stuff became available when Cozy Powell died...his girlfriend was silly enough to sell his tapes to bootleggers...

well...we'll probably get new music from Anthrax sooner that way than waiting for Joey to deliver... :)