John Bush = new voice of Burger King

I hate to take this thread back off topic but you lot are so lucky. Over here the pizza's are pretty fuckin grim. We're kinda restricted to Pizza Hutch, Domino's or shitty Turkish kebab takeaways that sell poisonous pizza's on ready made bases that taste like cardboard. Boooooooooo Scottish pizza's!

cupajoe :kickass:

I really need a double whopper don't forget the fuckin cheese.
fuckin cheese fuckin cheese fuckin cheese fuckin cheese fuckin cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!! :headbang:

i'm sorry but the phrase "dominos pizza" is an oxymoron as the word "pizza" describes a delicious italian food meant to satisfy your taste buds and the word "dominos" descibes a fast food chain that uses sub par ingredients and a crust that is more like a rubbery bread. i shall take a picture this weekend when i am in chicago of what a real pizza looks like and send it to you. though i'm sure some board members from new york will disagree, that is an arguement for another day.

don't go forgetting about philly pizza!

When you guys say pizza>joey, are you saying youd rather eat pizza instead of eat joey or that a pizza would be a better frontman for Anthrax than Joey?

To all the douches saying this is lame you obviously are set for life I bet or love eating bologny at every meal. Fuck you have to play to get paid. When you get old and you don't want to tour or record like you used to why not do voice overs or other behind the scenes work within whatever form of media, work close to home and near your family.

To all the douches saying this is lame you obviously are set for life I bet or love eating bologny at every meal. Fuck you have to play to get paid. When you get old and you don't want to tour or record like you used to why not do voice overs or other behind the scenes work within whatever form of media, work close to home and near your family.

Yeah...what the old guy said!!!:lol:
By the way...what's wrong with bologny???:Smokin: