John Bush = new voice of Burger King

I just read this on Blabbermouth!
I really have no response to this right now?:err:
Does this mean Burger King is gonna change there tag line to "Can U Deliver"?:kickass:

out,
t
Funnily enough, I read a few months back that Burger King really was considering starting a delivery service like pizza places already do (not kidding, either). It's perfect! :lol:

Yeah, making money is a pretty sad thing:rolleyes: At least he is just doing voice over work, whereas you have to actually punch in and flip the burgers, Cesspool.

Why is everyone so shocked? I'm pretty sure he's done voice over work before.
I know he's done it for one of those promotional cd's where they talk about the bands then play a tune. I just look at like he does it for extra income. It's not like he said he's left music for good. What's the big deal?

Yeah, making money is a pretty sad thing:rolleyes: At least he is just doing voice over work, whereas you have to actually punch in and flip the burgers, Cesspool.

Your job does sound fun there pal, But not as fun as what John's doin huh? Yes... Sad... Sad... Very sad...

I would'nt even eat at burger king, Their food is total dogshit. Good for you :kickass:

Wait, was it also sad when he did voiceover for Hot Wheels when he was in Anthrax? Or is it only sad that he's doing voiceover for Burger King when he's in Armored Saint?
Or both?

Let´s turn this thread into a Burger King versus McDonalds fight (tired of Joey versus John).

I rarely eat at those places but I like Burger Kings Chili Cheese so I´ll go with them.

i think it's pretty cool that he's doing some voice work. i actually ate at burger king yesterday (first time in a long time) i heard they had brought back the quardruple bi-pass burger for a limited time, then i read this post so he must have been sending me brain waves from the recording studio to "go see the king"

i would have thought SOD's "king at the king" would have been an obvious choice for a commercial jingle.