John Bush = new voice of Burger King

i think it's pretty cool that he's doing some voice work. i actually ate at burger king yesterday (first time in a long time) i heard they had brought back the quardruple bi-pass burger for a limited time, then i read this post so he must have been sending me brain waves from the recording studio to "go see the king"

i would have thought SOD's "king at the king" would have been an obvious choice for a commercial jingle.

How could I forget the SOD song!? great point

John is the man.

But I will still never eat at Burger King.

All the ones around here are full of crack babies behind the counter and on the grill.

John is the man.

But I will still never eat at Burger King.

All the ones around here are full of crack babies behind the counter and on the grill.

Mmmmmmmmmm... grilled crackbabies.
Homer_Simpson_Sideart_Homebrew.jpg

Dominos pizza with cold beer...it always goes down smooth!

Now that Johns doing ads itd be ace to see other metal dudes doing some of the same thing. Lemmy yakkin over some dishwashing liquid would be the shit!

Stay clean...stay clean!

Sorry couldnt resist

Or Ozzy doing an ad warning of the effects of 'Drug and Acohol abuse'. Only problem is no one would understand him

"Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaroooon! Whe´r´s me fookin note. I told Jack to wroit it down. I donno what to say now."

*Followed by the "Don´t smoke the evil marihuana"-sign*

:lol:

I´d love to see Trip Eisen do an ad for adult dipers.

Dominos pizza with cold beer...it always goes down smooth!
i'm sorry but the phrase "dominos pizza" is an oxymoron as the word "pizza" describes a delicious italian food meant to satisfy your taste buds and the word "dominos" descibes a fast food chain that uses sub par ingredients and a crust that is more like a rubbery bread. i shall take a picture this weekend when i am in chicago of what a real pizza looks like and send it to you. though i'm sure some board members from new york will disagree, that is an arguement for another day.

i'm sorry but the phrase "dominos pizza" is an oxymoron as the word "pizza" describes a delicious italian food meant to satisfy your taste buds and the word "dominos" descibes a fast food chain that uses sub par ingredients and a crust that is more like a rubbery bread. i shall take a picture this weekend when i am in chicago of what a real pizza looks like and send it to you. though i'm sure some board members from new york will disagree, that is an arguement for another day.

Chicago does have awesome pizza...never had New York pizza, so I can't say which is best.

Why is Burger Kings food always cold? The only time its even just warm is if you eat in the store.

Chicago does have awesome pizza...never had New York pizza, so I can't say which is best.

Damn straight it does. Ya got Connies, Gino's East, Lou Malnati's, Uno's, Giordano's...plus, all the other "mom & pop" places like Baracco's and Palermo's.

As for Burger King, that place was my first job when I turned 16. I worked there 10 months, and for the longest time didn't set a foot into one. Even now, I only go there about once a year.

I've never had Chicago pizza, but I agree completely about Dominos!

true, pizza hut tastes like esbestos.

Chicago pizza aye? Well i live in Oz, but next time im at a mates house and were getting pizza ill plead a case that we get from chicago. Im not to sure what the delivery times are like between chicago and sydney, although i do hope it takes a tad over 1/2 hour, so i get it for free! :kickass:

Cant wait to see the pic! No anchovies.

I'd hate to put this thread back on topic...but I saw a new BK commercial with John's voiceover work today twice during The Simpsons/American Dad/Family Guy on Fox. The commercial featured The King riding a motorcycle with sensors all over him and it was advertizing one of those new BK Xbox games.