The whole "Bush" thing...

XDude

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
www.xdude.com
Anyone feel like explaining the whole thing to a complete and total n00b like myself?

Until a week ago, the only Anthrax I'd ever heard was with Bush on vocals. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only 'thrax there is. I dunno how long the Belladonna guy was around for, but listening to most of his stuff, the only thing I can say is that he just WASN'T RIGHT.

Of course I fully realize I have absolutely no right to say so, having only been a 'thrax fan for 3 weeks...

BUT! Bush sang on Greater/Evils. What changed in the following 5 months?!

Belladonna was part of the "classic" line-up along with Spitz on lead guitar, was it between 84 to 92?

What happened during these 5 months we don´t know except that Bush daughter was born and maybe he wanted some time at home.

XDude said:
Anyone feel like explaining the whole thing to a complete and total n00b like myself?

Until a week ago, the only Anthrax I'd ever heard was with Bush on vocals. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only 'thrax there is. I dunno how long the Belladonna guy was around for, but listening to most of his stuff, the only thing I can say is that he just WASN'T RIGHT.

Of course I fully realize I have absolutely no right to say so, having only been a 'thrax fan for 3 weeks...

BUT! Bush sang on Greater/Evils. What changed in the following 5 months?!

H3ere is all you need to know about Anthrax

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/anth.htm

XDude said:
Looks like the page is out of date if Bush is now a "former" member. :)

Their Greater/Evils album cover also appears to be wrong...?

It looks like the correct cover, unless there are different version covers.

It will take time, but that site will get updated within time.. also, it's not clear yet if Dan, Joey and Frank will the final/current lineup.