Bush says "The Greater of Two Evils" didn't need to be made

I still haven't heard it. But I do remember thinking it was kind of a cool idea even though I prefer Joey overall.
Some bands pull this off better than others. I thought Testament's First Strike Still Deadly was really good. But Flotsam And Jetsam's remake of No Place For Disgrace not so much. If you're going to do it you need to keep the spirit of the original and just make it sound better. Changing too much is doom.

Reactions: sufferer
I still haven't heard it. But I do remember thinking it was kind of a cool idea even though I prefer Joey overall.
Some bands pull this off better than others. I thought Testament's First Strike Still Deadly was really good. But Flotsam And Jetsam's remake of No Place For Disgrace not so much. If you're going to do it you need to keep the spirit of the original and just make it sound better. Changing too much is doom.
On that record I did love Deathrider with John. So aggressive vocally and I love his lower register over the original.

For me it was good back then, but today I find it hard to listen to joey songs sung by John. About GOTE, the best are the bonus tracks imo.

Yeah there weren't many tunes that I thought Bush sounded much better on to be honest. Keep it in the Family sounded great, and maybe Panic. But overall I preferred the way they were originally recorded. (And I love Bush still!!!)