Greater of Two Evils Released Today!!

None at Best buy....called 9 am

10:42 am
Update: I just got the only copy that the Virgin(not so) Mega had and get this it had a crack in the front cover........ No fucking respect........ And i saw my tattoo in the part under the CD i did strain my eyesight trying to find it.......

I got mine this morning (could have had it last night). I found my tattoo x 8 (at least!!) It was the first one I saw when I opened the jewel case.

Born Again Idiot said:
I got mine this morning (could have had it last night). I found my tattoo x 8 (at least!!) It was the first one I saw when I opened the jewel case.
i sent 2 pic's and they both made it........ Hell yeah

Got mine about a half hour ago. Now if could just find something to play it on..mmm! Only copy. No PMRC label. $15 Allied Records. Best Buy is 10 miles further one way and gas is $2/gal. so I don't believe I overpaid. Don't even know if BB even has it but they have MOMD.

I went looking for the new cd before work today and the neighbourhood K-Mart and Wal-Mart didn't have any Anthrax period. The nearest Best Buy is over an hour away. So tommorrow I will get it.

ThraxMan

NONE at my local Best Buy today, and the only other record store in the mall, FYE, had NONE. It wasn't even listed in their computer as existing at all! :yell:

With distribution like this, I expect 1st week sales of about 863 copies. :yuk:

I ordered 3 copies from cduniverse.com for about $11 each. I'll probably get them tomorrow.

I called Best Buy and they have 6 copies.

Anyone else having trouble finding GO2E???

ok well i see that Lone Justice is a hidden track i guess which is cool, but what about the others that aren't on the US version? will they be on other versions? or is it unknown right now? (sorry if they're dumb questions)