I'm converted, am now a Bush fan!

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
anim-jjd.gif
I was out my PC for a while so I got to listen to al my Thrax CD's. Well, not too big a fan of the Bush era to begin with (grew up on Belladonna Thrax) but I can now say I'm a convert! I LOVE SOWN and the Killer A's vid helped with the "conversion" with not having a PC, I had to find other things to do. Welp, just thought I'd share with you all, I am now a convert to Bush era Thrax as well as still diggin the Belladonna stuff.

there is no reason to knock one at the expense of the other moshing maniac. I was a huge old time fan who got over them getting rid of joey and remained a large fan of joey. I am sick of the joey vs john argument. I am an ANTHRAX fan, nuff said!!!

tattooedsean666 said:
there is no reason to knock one at the expense of the other moshing maniac. I was a huge old time fan who got over them getting rid of joey and remained a large fan of joey. I am sick of the joey vs john argument. I am an ANTHRAX fan, nuff said!!!

Exactly. I like Bush but I don't get the Belladonna bashing because he was just about perfect for those songs.

My Sword is raised, which is why I'm clapping with one hand!

Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me...