Positivity

Colfrider-666

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2004
Hello All,

I am new to the Anthrax forums. I'm an old school classic metal fan. Priest Maiden, Ozzy, Dio etc. You get the idea. Oddly enough I am a new school Thrax fan. I am super into the Bush era material and can't wait for the GOTE next month. I've noticed one thing straight off about this forum, a lot more positive posts and a lot less backbiting and bickering than on some other forums. Very refreshing.

BTW, saw Belladonna Anthrax open for Maiden, saw Bush-Thrax open for Priest and I also saw them play NY Steel w/Twisted Sister, Overkill, Ace Frehley, and Sebastian Bach. Loved the Bush shows. Not so much the Beladonna show but in all fairness I had shit seats and I was there to see Maiden and nothing else.

Also hit the deathrider video shoot the other night. Interesting to say the least.

I see nothing wrong with the funny hats. Rather that than the early Armored Saint costumes. Speaking of which methinks it is time to crank Symbol Of Salvation. Gotta love Reign Of Fire.

Colfrider-666 said:
I see nothing wrong with the funny hats. Rather that than the early Armored Saint costumes. Speaking of which methinks it is time to crank Symbol Of Salvation. Gotta love Reign Of Fire.
Hell yeah, and Burning Question, my personal fav on that album, damn John can wail. I liked John's black hat during Stomp, but I'm a HUGE Laurel $ Hardy fan so I'm biased :p