Joey Stuck in the 80's?

Armored_Bush

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
U.K.
Thanks for posting the pix supercharger
http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl.do?eventid=115484

Did anyone else notice how Belladonna seems to be stuck in an 80's timewarp with his Maiden t-shirt from the Somewhere In Time era?

Been a fan of Thrax since A&D and first saw them in '86 with Metallica and they were great, however when Bush joined and Premadonna left the band were 100x better and less ego!

Now here we are in 21st Century with Bush gone and Joey Premadonna back to reclaim those '80's hey-days...

sad, sad day for Anthrax & Fans,

Armored Saint ruled, but that era is gone with the '80's as well (Delerious Nomad was one of the best metal albums ever!!)

Lets look forward and not back!

:worship:

I concur. It might have been cool in the 80s but it´s ridiculous now. Get real Joey, you can´t turn back time. Maybe they found Belladonna in a cryonic freezing chamber. I hope he doesn´t make any political statements about the Berlin Wall or the cold war.

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon said:
I concur. It might have been cool in the 80s but it´s ridiculous now. Get real Joey, you can´t turn back time. Maybe they found Belladonna in a cryonic freezing chamber. I hope he doesn´t make any political statements about the Berlin Wall or the cold war.

:yell: If I could turn back time........ Damn Cher!

Joey is the only singer for ANTHRAX!

I love Amored Saint but Bush plain sucked with ANTHRAX! I saw em in Rotterdam 2 years back and he just did nothing to the crowd...total static plus they played to a only half filled Nighttown club maybe 250 people....sad sad sad!

HAHHA in his dreams I am glad he's gone!

better make a decent AMORED SAINT record...he owns nothing...you probably never seen the oidivnikufesin home video....now that is what ANTHRAX is about...be honest they haven;t released anything halfway decent with John!

Ok Ok, i'll admit that the 80's albums are my favourites.
But Seriously man Joey hasn't been able to sing since Persistence. Thats a great album & he fucked it. I fucking love how John sings that old shit he brings his own way of singing it......& its better

Oh well, like being "stuck" in the 80's is bad!

it isn;t it's called being true to your roots, anyway Maiden is way cooler than disturbed or shadows fall! fuck that crap!

Joey Rules and he looks very good for his age, actually he has changed very little, I hope he still sings as well....

I always thought it was ridiculous the way ANTHRAX forced themselves to flow with the trends and it never paid off with em since they only gotten smaller and smaller....

I hope they'll record a killer THRASH METAL album again! not that nu crappola they did on the last few albums....

I like John BUsh.....with AMORED SAINT anmd only at the older albums that is.....WTF has Joey done wrong to anybody he did a great job on the odl albums and only because he sings with a higher pitched voice doesn;t mean he cannot sing, it means he doesn't fit the MTV generation anymore that for shure is true, but I shit on MTV metal!

Americans.....

you tend to forget so eaily and always go with the flow....I am glad there's still a whole lotta awesome bands from the US, most of em old school, but shadows fall aren't one of em!

vomit said:
Who are these people who just started posting in the last 2 days?

What is it? Caught in the 80's.

Idiots.
Still in some shock over this whole ignominious mess.

Fans who had nothing to say since they were content with what Anthrax did. For some like myself this has changed so I started posting.

Good Excuse....................or do u really mean, You read something about Anthrax at Blabbermouth so you thought you'd join the Board & throw your Opinions around??

Anthrax are now stuck in the 80's like a lot of other bands (e.g Helloween, Iron Maiden). All 3 of them could have progressed if they hadn't decided to go back to their classic sound.

Personally I´ve been lurking for a long time without posting, cos Anthrax are one of my favourite bands and I didn´t have anything valuable to say and there was nothing to complain about. Besides, my girlfriend hates me spending time and posting in all kinds of boards. Since I´m a sexaddict I just can´t afford to risk anything :D

I agree that some people read stuff at blabbermouth and feel like flaming but it´s an open board and there´s nothing that can be done about it (sadly).