John Bush/Caggiano on VH1

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Remembe the VH1 special "Most Metal Moments" (or something like that)? They had Bush & Caggiano on, and they were talking about Mayhem, and some sort of nefarious doings? Bush is trying not to laugh, and I was wondering if anyone had a video clip? It was a priceless moment!

Remembe the VH1 special "Most Metal Moments" (or something like that)? They had Bush & Caggiano on, and they were talking about Mayhem, and some sort of nefarious doings? Bush is trying not to laugh, and I was wondering if anyone had a video clip? It was a priceless moment!

There is a forum you can ask this question on. It is the official Armored Saint forum. John might even able to answer that question for you on it. Good luck.

He wouldn't mind you asking if it was a 40 to 50 yr old drag queen that sings journey at karoake or in a bad cover band.

There is a forum you can ask this question on. It is the official Armored Saint forum. John might even able to answer that question for you on it. Good luck.

You are also welcome to go to another forum, any forum, that isn't this one. Take trickytreat or whatever his name is with you.

Bush WAS the singer when I originally posted this. We all know you love the old school stuff...but get a grip....can't we all just get along????
Even if he weren't the singer when you asked, it doesn't matter. John Bush was a member of Anthrax, and Rob still is. If I wanted to ask if anyone had Paul Crook's performance with Meat Loaf from The Tonight Show, it would be relevent to this forum.

Furthermore, there's plenty of off-topic discussion on this message board. (But like I said, this wasn't off topic.)

anyone got the video where Scott and some other dude are talking about Joeys Alligator arms? Saying something about all his socks being free hotel slippers or something....

Exactly. Please stay on topic and use this present board to discuss various objects inserted in men's assholes...