Belladonna & Bush (yes, again).

DarbysDad said:
meaning the user set up a dummy name for one stupid fucking post :loco:
Well...I'll be damned! I never would have caught that! Too much :Smokin: Ya know!

they aren't really that successful now with belladonna either. they still play to about the same amount of people. they were back on the rise with bush and then fired him

mdmatt4ever said:
they aren't really that successful now with belladonna either. they still play to about the same amount of people. they were back on the rise with bush and then fired him

They didnt sack Bush, John and Rob are "still part of the Anthrax family"....:lol:

Jockthrax said:
They didnt sack Bush, John and Rob are "still part of the Anthrax family"....:lol:

Glad you put the smiley there! It would've rained shit all over this thread if someone thought you were being serious!

DarbysDad said:
I don't know let's ask Huggie Bear the word on the street :lol:

I'm having no luck finding Huggy. Your in Cali. Stop by the Raiders facility and see if his son can help you. I think he still plays for the Raiders.

fah-q said:

I'm having no luck finding Huggy. Your in Cali. Stop by the Raiders facility and see if his son can help you. I think he still plays for the Raiders.
thraxx is up near Oaktown - I'll send him over to ask Huggie Jr.

Let's see I did hear Black13 this morning on in Indie 103.1 hear in LA, let me see what I can drag outta him. :D