They Let Jonh Bush Mangle Most Of The Belladonna Era Catalog...

Thanks for the link! I like reading your guy's stuff. Just one thing though, proof-read! IT'S NOT TRASH METAL, IT'S THRASH METAL!!! Normally I could care less about grammer, but when people misspell thrash, trash it bugs me for some reason. Plus any sort of credibility someone has goes out the window when they do that.

strik9 said:
Thanks for the link! I like reading your guy's stuff. Just one thing though, proof-read! IT'S NOT TRASH METAL, IT'S THRASH METAL!!! Normally I could care less about grammer, but when people misspell thrash, trash it bugs me for some reason. Plus any sort of credibility someone has goes out the window when they do that.

Sorry, dude! I'll fix the spelling error ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out.

strik9 said:

The spelling error has been corrected.

:headbang:

I can name quite a few songs that sounded better with Bush:

Be All, End All
Deathrider
Lone Justice
Keep it In the Family
Belly of the Beast
NFL
Panic

I won't lie, I hated the album the first time I heard it, but then "Be All, End All" got stuck in my head, and I loved it!

As for Joey singing Bush-era stuff, I'm not too sure on that one. I know most of Sound of White Noise was written with Joey in mind, so mainly most of that album. Although, hearing Joey sing "What Doesn't Die" would be cool. I still love both singers.

walking dead 666 said:
Let me be the first. Are you Insane?

I'll go ahead and answer that.

YES, he is.

I thought Bush made those songs 1,000 times better
But that's just me. To each, his own.
:D :headbang:

As an old schooler I can say I really like John doing Metal Thrashing Mad eventhough Joey kicks ass on it too.

Now Deathrider John all the way.

Medusa Joey all the way.

All I'm gonna say is I wish people would stop making new threads just to start shit. If you go back the last 87 posts were made just for that reason. We don't need new ones.

I'm sick of you people arguing over stupid ass shit. Can't we just talk about titties and beer?

Thrillho said:
Can't we just talk about titties and beer?

I think Janine is hot, the chick that was in the Blink 182 video. I originally saw her in her prior work, if you know what I mean. Oh, and I'm a wimp. I like Bud Light. Good stuff.

No one will ever really know unless it happens. IMO GOTE is pointless, i do own it and i really dont mind it. I just think it would have gone down better as a live dvd?

LuvataciousSkull said:
I can name quite a few songs that sounded better with Bush:

Be All, End All
Deathrider
Lone Justice
Keep it In the Family
Belly of the Beast
NFL
Panic

I won't lie, I hated the album the first time I heard it, but then "Be All, End All" got stuck in my head, and I loved it!

As for Joey singing Bush-era stuff, I'm not too sure on that one. I know most of Sound of White Noise was written with Joey in mind, so mainly most of that album. Although, hearing Joey sing "What Doesn't Die" would be cool. I still love both singers.

You must be joking right, non of them ever sounded better than the original recordings!