❤ Hello~

Lunella

☽❤☪
Jun 25, 2016
England
xlunella.tumblr.com
I'm new here. I've been looking for a metal forum for some time so I decided to pick this one as it seemed the nicest with the nicely designed graphics and up-to-date-ness. ^-^
I used to post on the Download Festival Forums for years but those forums are awful now and the mods stole my graphics for original threads. D:

So, I'm from England. I'll be working as a company director and manager for a security company with a friend as a main job, but I plan to get many more incomes. I'm thinking of getting back into being a tattooist again.

The picture in my profile is me, I like to use my actual picture because it's nice for people to know who they're actually talking to I suppose.

Currently I'm saving up for a road bicycle so I can get really lean and trained up to cycle up mount Doi Inthanon in Thailand next year. (8,415 ft), With training comes a strict diet so I mostly eat plant based food, I wouldn't say I'm vegan but I eat quite a sensible diet, strictly no animal products though just because it bloats me a lot now.

As for metal/alternative music in general I'm normally into anything like Bathory, Katatonia, Twelve Foot Ninja, ughh the list would take me forever to type out haha. I need to set up some kind of giant list.

I'm mainly on here to try and find some like minded friends, reply to interesting topics and meet people who maybe are going to various festivals. I'll be going to festivals next year, likely Bloodstock, Wacken if I can get hold of a ticket, Metal meeting in Slovenia, um, whatever I like the look of really.

I've also been hanging around with a lot of idiots when my roots are in metal so I'm looking to get back into it heavily.

Thanks for your time, hope to make some friends and get to know you. ^^

Reactions: CiG
tesco do a roadbike for £173.99. I don't know if it's any good. I tried building a road bike but I kind of overdid it, it was expensive but isn't particularly amazing and the gearing isn't right. Still I can ride it and it's very fast.

@SentinelSlain
Yeah I had a look on those sites for something to put me on until I can grab a proper one. I've just been using my mates mountain bike for now, does the job but it's bloody heavy. I want to get something from Giant, but the one I actually want is an American model so I've no idea how to actually order that as Giant UK are just like NOPE.
I plan on getting into 300km rides with some friends who go up to Scotland riding/camping. I need to train if I want to go up Doi Inthanon I guess.
Thanks though that was thoughtful of you. :)

@CASSETTEISGOD

Thanks! It's quite an odd site for what I'm used to but I like the XenForo boards. Someone must have paid a lot for these, haha.