03.18.05 - release party

hehe it was fijn. we started a puke picture collection, i'll just mention it and not actually show them.

friend of mine might be driving to paris, i'll let you know, though she might ask some euros. i dunno yet. how will you travel?
and what hotels are cheap & in da hood there in paris? ideas?

Bastet said:
pippi1.jpg

hey, ado! look what i found you to wear at the realease party!:loco:

:OMG: that looks eerie almost, i told you to get me a black one :cry:

somehow though im gonna get lots of hassle to remove it, thats why i need our father by my side, and im not sure if hes for hire on the night :cry:

Bastet said:
yeah, well, i preferred the orange one. much funkier!

no no no, i despise attention, im not dragonlady ffs, though having said that, it would attract unwanted achtung!

shit i need a latex job i think, or maybe ladies tights?

siderea said:
hehe it was fijn. we started a puke picture collection, i'll just mention it and not actually show them.

friend of mine might be driving to paris, i'll let you know, though she might ask some euros. i dunno yet. how will you travel?
and what hotels are cheap & in da hood there in paris? ideas?
:lol: @ the puke-picture-collection

and about paris, i was trying to convice someone with a car to join in.. only found a friend whitout a car so far (and he still has school till 16.20, but he didn't mind to skip it for a day, or at least try it.)
but a ride along with your friend would bo verry ok if that's possible (and of course i would donate some euro's

about a place to sleep i haven't figured out yet.. if i find someone with a car that will do it.. and if not.. i'll just party till the morning and take the first bus back..
maybe mehdi or arno wouldn't mind hosting us for a night :D

StevenK said:
ok enough shit talking,
whats going on? where is this party mehdi? whose invited? whose going?

read da flyer

it's in paris
we are and so are you.

@dries i'll let you know, it all depends, my friend has to alter a meeting and i'm not sure if other friends now want to come with us or not, blabla next weeks you'll hear more

so is latex the dresscode now or what? :hotjump: or how does zupi expect to be unnoticed?