04/11/06 - Ragnarok @ Perth, Scotland

cavegirl

aka Han(nah)..!
Feb 24, 2006
Cambridge, UK
www.last.fm
For those with their heads in the clouds who DIDNT know this was happening..

1007208218_l.jpg

whose going? :D
eeee Gamma Ray!!? :D

mmm nope, we (the peeps staying in the perth travelodge) were just planning on lounging about and partying there.. :yuk: i may go if someone proves going to the pre show is a better idea :)

ahahaha you're a good student, im blowing off my lectures for that whole long weekend :D it is my 21st birthday weekend after all, u only turn 21 once after all..! partying is much more important than studying :D

How is everyone getting up there, train, car, bus, plane? I would consider going, but I really can't be arsed to drive 6 hours the night before.

im going on the good ole mega bus from london with some mate..there will probably be some form of strong drink involved to make the 8 hour journey a little more bareable :yuk:

Nah I cannae go. BUt sad about missing Gamma Ray (KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!) and Korpiklanni, but at least I'll be crotch-smelling close to Dream Evil at the Underworld :p

dragonwarrior said:
I'd consider it if it wasn't in Scotland :p

Nothing against the place I just can't be arsed to travel up there... unless some kind person wants to give me a lift! Mr Williams? :D

Love to help you out dude, and would do if I was heading up but I've seen Gamma Ray a few times and Dream Evil and our mates Intense of course. Wouldn't mind seeing Astral Doors but they are in London with Blind Guardian right? Haven't heard any of the other bands I don't think

Yeah Astral Doors are playing with BG... are you going to that one mate?

I still haven't seen Intense! I've had their albums for years aswell!

Dream Evil are playing soon too in London so I can see them then.

No worries mate! See you at BG hopefully! :)