1 Month

:lol: :lol: ogres aren't ugly dood, but this one... takes the cake

FIONA.JPG

The Lantern Nut said:
That's an old picture, isn't it? I mean, because of all that green light (MERCURY VAPOR!!!). And today, everything's turned high-pressure sodium (clear orange light).

Well, well...That's the "wonderful and perfect" Brazil! :Smug: No, this pic isn't old and still there're industries making these kind of lamps...

reator_vm.jpg

"The Ballasts for high-pressure mercury Lamps present an excellent performance and a long lifetime. Different models are available so as to provide a great using range, including public illumination systems, industrial installations, gyms and others."

Oh, and this is terrible pic from the city I was born...There's snow here!
caxias_neve.jpg

i so wish i could be there too, but i don't have money hats :-( though one day i shall raise enough money and i shall set sail to that glorious beach and the looting shall be unleashed! HAAARRR!
heh one of these days :p

EagleFlyFree said:
i so wish i could be there too, but i don't have money hats :-( though one day i shall raise enough money and i shall set sail to that glorious beach and the looting shall be unleashed! HAAARRR!
heh one of these days :p
i hope you come here someday, CAUSE I WANT TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU MOTHER FUCKER COCK SUCKING BITCH!!! :lol:

j/k, you're my favorite argentinian.
You admit that you people have small penis :lol:

Well good luck on your travel, hope the brazilians will treat you nicely ;)