10.07.2010 - Ruisrock - Turku - Finland

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
TURISASOFFICIAL Hope you noticed we're confirmed for Ruisrock (FIN)? Should be a fun show, something speeeecial coming up.
-Twitter

I am giving my best to be there. Two years ago that´s where the whole addiction just started properly - now it just has to rain moeny for that ;)

thanks for sharing :D
what songs did they play (I am afraid I might be really pissed about not having gone there when getting to know hat, but well..XD)?

Not sure I remember them all, but at least: (Not in order)

Holmgard
Jarisleif
Portage
One more
Sahti Waari
Miklagard
Battle Metal

and Supernaut
Mathias kept the speech short after all. :D

Probably something else too, but can't remember.

haha thanks, so I have no hyper-big reason to be frustrated XD luckily ;))

mathias and long speaches on stage doesnt work, I suppose XD

It was probably just too hot for him.. :D

BTW, and just want to mention... There were some "clearly not Turisas fans" next to me in the front row, waiting for some other band later on, (probably Disco Ensemble or The Sounds) and they looked kinda surprised to see how Turisas was. :p They weren't of course as enthusiastic as the fans, but didn't seem to be bored either. ^^ Always a positive thing to see people that haven't listened to them getting positively surprised.

i dont think he´d be talking much more in winter LOL (okay, I´d not bet on that, might be dangerous, but still XD)

hehe, I can imagine those surprised faces - but at least they looked positively surprised and not shocked LOL

Video of Iiro Rantala playing "A POrtage to the unknown" with Turisas:

Last edited by a moderator: