04/11 D - LEIPZIG / ENGELSDORF
04/12 A - VIENNA / ARENA
04/13 A - WELLS / SCHLACHTHOF
04/14 CH - PRATTELN / Z7
04/15 IT - MILANO / PALA AQUITICA
04/16 D - MUNCHEN / BABYLON
04/17 D - BERLIN / COLUMBIA HALLE
04/18 D - LUDWIGSBURG / ROCKFABRIK
04/19 FR - STRASBOURG / LA LAITERIE (T.B.C.)
04/20 BL - ANTWERPEN / HOF TER LOO
04/21 NL - TILBURG / 013

More to come...

From the ROB HALFORD site:

Halford Las Vegas Date Added
Lineup: Halford, Testament, Exodus & Violence
Date: Sunday, December 29, 2002
Venue: House Of Blues - Mandalay Bay Hotel
Ticket Price: $40 (advance purchase) $50 (day of show)
On Sale Date: This Friday, 10/11/02

YIPEE! Rob rules!

it says tix go onsale this friday the 11th, looking at halford forum(they actually thought they were keeping it as a secret and no one else knew) there seem to be alot of them making it and along with testament,vio-lence,and exodus fans, it should be a rocking house of blues!!!

when will the tickets for the european shows, and the London Gig in particular, be available?
I can't fucking wait for that gig dude!!
It will be one of my first big gigs, an testament are one of my favourite bands :headbang:

more info from halford forum:HOB are now telling me Tickets may go on sale Saturday morning; instead of Friday. We lost a day because HOB were hoping I'd agree to an over 21 show. Just to confirm: The show will be an all ages show.

FYI, This show will have an early start (6:00 pm tbc); because HOB holds a D.J. / Dance gig every Sunday night at 11:30 pm. Which means Halford will be off stage by 11:00 pm.

Finally, I saw Blabbermouth's release announcing we were committing to additional dates. Unfortunately, it is Testament, etc., that are trying to lock in additional dates. Halford are only scheduled to play Sunday, December 29th. Hope that clears matters. I'll update everyone again when I have more.

I got this from the halford board although one thing is incorrect, halford is only doing the vegas show:From Blabbermouth:

HALFORD, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, VIO-LENCE To Embark On Mini-Tour - Oct. 10, 2002

HALFORD, TESTAMENT, EXODUS and VIO-LENCE are provisionally set to team up for a total of five dates at the end of the year, including the previously-announced show at House Of Blues in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday, December 29th.

The tentative schedule for the trek is as follows:

Dec. 27 – TBA
Dec. 28 – TBA
Dec. 29 – Las Vegas, NV @ House Of Blues
Dec. 30 – Los Angeles, CA @ TBA
Dec. 31 – San Diego, CA @ TBA

According to VIO-LENCE guitarist Phil Demmel, VIO-LENCE and EXODUS will rotate in the opening slot, with TESTAMENT going on third and HALFORD headlining the event in what will mark the band's first North American appearances to promote their critically-acclaimed Crucible release.