10 Moderators

I was actually posting in that BB tonight. It really is sad what that place has become and I thought it was kind of pathetic that some guy was asking what are some good metal magazines and someone mentioned Metal Edge. :lol: :puke:

Rodrigo said:
I was actually posting in that BB tonight. It really is sad what that place has become and I thought it was kind of pathetic that some guy was asking what are some good metal magazines and someone mentioned Metal Edge. :lol: :puke:
I feel pity for the moderators, they HAVE to defend that place. I mean I really don't think they are retarded enough to enjoy that place and to say that it is a better place now. Well, I'm not sure anymore.:D

Rodrigo said:

I found the "Journeyman vs. Nothing Else Matters" thread quite amusing the other day :Spin:

Mocoso de Bodom, I like your avatar :cool:

Abryl said:
I found the "Journeyman vs. Nothing Else Matters" thread quite amusing the other day :Spin:

Mocoso de Bodom, I like your avatar :cool:

I missed that one but I saw one tonight that goes something like "What animal would each Maiden member be?" :loco: