Dado-x

Senior Citizen
Sep 17, 2002
Slovenia
Visit site
http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html

This one's my favorite hahahahaha
letmetouch1.jpg

OK these covers are peculiar. But it's kind of cheap bringing up pictures from the past and laugh at fahion or hairstyles or whatever. Don't you think there are an equal number of bad covers today?
In 20 or thirty years time they will all look like bollocks too. People with too big plastic boops, pierced skinheads, sagging pants and ugly tattoes, etc will go out of fashion just as easily.

keeper of the flame said:
OK these covers are peculiar. But it's kind of cheap bringing up pictures from the past and laugh at fahion or hairstyles or whatever. Don't you think there are an equal number of bad covers today?
In 20 or thirty years time they will all look like bollocks too. People with too big plastic boops, pierced skinheads, sagging pants and ugly tattoes, etc will go out of fashion just as easily.
There's already enough for a similar worst computer drawn covers or most dubious trends of the past 15 years list, but that site is very funny in a "what the fuck were those people thinking?" way...

Demonspell said:
There's already enough for a similar worst computer drawn covers or most dubious trends of the past 15 years list, but that site is very funny in a "what the fuck were those people thinking?" way...
Agreed. there's no need to get pissy about it.

The DT debut DOES suck......almost looks gay !!

Dokken had some hoaky ones too........Under lock and key was
queer as hell. The 4 dudes pointing at the camera with their spandex
and big hair. Stupid as hell.

Albums with peoples faces on are always a turn off. The exception would be solo albums, but still can be hoaky.

Any great creative album should have ART on it and not faces. Its about the music and not the people who made it.

Just my 2 cents......

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com

LoneWolfMusic said:
The DT debut DOES suck......almost looks gay !!

Dokken had some hoaky ones too........Under lock and key was
queer as hell. The 4 dudes pointing at the camera with their spandex
and big hair. Stupid as hell.

Albums with peoples faces on are always a turn off. The exception would be solo albums, but still can be hoaky.

Any great creative album should have ART on it and not faces. Its about the music and not the people who made it.

Just my 2 cents......

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com
Amen. Photos of the band on the inside, drawing/clever photography (not of the band) on the front \m/

Thinking purely from a metal standpoint, I think the worst album cover ever (by far) was the original cover for "Night On Brocken" by Fates Warning. It's just hideous! What a horrible drawing to put on an album cover. I guess they were on a budget. :)

If you've never seen it, you have to check it out.

scanner313 said:
Thinking purely from a metal standpoint, I think the worst album cover ever (by far) was the original cover for "Night On Brocken" by Fates Warning. It's just hideous! What a horrible drawing to put on an album cover. I guess they were on a budget. :)

If you've never seen it, you have to check it out.
Oh yes! They even curse the guy who drew it in the booklet of their second album. :D