10 year class reunion..

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
What a waste of my engergy. I was supposed to go to the Giagantour but my buddy wussed out so I went to this.

On the plus side though, I thought I did nothing with my life, but after talking to these jackholes, I have. Of course I did get shit from some of the 'jocks' for actually creating an album and having a website and shit (how they found out I don't know). My response was simply, 'so what did you accomplish in the last ten years'. That shut em up.

But don't go class reunions unless you have to. Why I wasted my time and energy I don't know (I guess it was fun pointing out how boring theirs lives have been. I did that to about five or six people (my class was only 100, so it was a good ratio)).

I skipped mine, because of the aforementionned reasons. Although I was kind of a jock in high school but since in Canada if you don't play hockey you are not "cool", well, you know...

mindspellsports.jpg

I was far from being a jock in the sense that you all experienced. Sports-worship was not very prevalent in my school and all the villages that went to that school. Actually we were more sports-geeks than anything else.