100 metal albums for sale on ebay...

Nice. Those 3 should be good.

It'll be good to get my head around something different for a change. The only metal CD i've bought in a while was the 2 latest Yyrkoon albums. Which are both excellent, might I add.

Cool. I noticed from one of the auctions that you ship to the Netherlands too so I went ahead and nabbed a bunch of stuff that I've been looking for for a while (and a few things I have actually not heard at all).

CAIRATH said:
Cool. I noticed from one of the auctions that you ship to the Netherlands too so I went ahead and nabbed a bunch of stuff that I've been looking for for a while (and a few things I have actually not heard at all).

ah, thats you? cool deal. i went ahead and refunded $4.00 of your payment, since you dont want jewel cases. Ill ship them tomorrow or the next day.

narcoleptic haze said:
The CDs finally came in the mail. Thanks again.

Nice to see someone else who takes care of their CDs too.

glad youre happy with them. and yes, i probably am more meticulous with my albums (be it vinyl or CD) than i am with just about ANYTHING else.

ok, heres the new list of whats left....surprisingly some great albums still. these are all for sale for $6.00 each, and ill accept paypal, money orders or well concealed cash (at your own risk). let me know within the next few days, otherwise im putting the rest up on ebay...

Mayhem - Grand decleration of war
Dark fortress - tales from eternal dusk
blood red throne - affiliated with the suffering
blood red throne - altered genesis
contra ignem fatuum - detritus (amazing)
satyricon - rebel extravaganza
solstice - self titled
dark tranquillity - projector
dark tranquillity - damage done
dark tranquillity - character
amorphis - tales from the thousand lakes
head control system - murder nature
aphotic - failure
gontyna kry - welowie
myrkskog - superior massacre
agathodaimon - blacken the angel
decapitated - nihility
monolithe - II
testament - the legacy
testament the new order

edit: please dont reply with "oh i might want this album, blah blah". only reply if you REALLY want it and are ready to pay, i anticipate competition.