!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

COBHC.COM

15 Aug 2003 - Roope Latvala
When Alexander left the we were left in a difficult situation. How to keep on going...
We have so many shows already booked and fans waiting to see us in new places.
Even though there are a lot of guitarists in this world, we have to make sure that the whole crew, touring party will get along with each other, otherwise touring will turn out to be really hard and uncomfortable.

We felt really relieved when Roope Latvala said:" Yes, I could help you guys out in this..."

After many problems, meetings and moments of frustration we now have a good friend and a skillful guitarist in this crew to make it til the end of this year and this tour.

Roope's debut will take place in Moscow on saturday, and everything seems to be going very well, thanks to hard work from everyone of us,but especially to the effort that Roope has put in this!!!

We are looking forward to get on the road with this new crew, see you in your town!!!

-Henkka T Blacksmith

i´m really curious to see roope and the rest of the band next week...but it´s still hard to realize that there´s no ale :( but, life goes on...

They couldn't have had a better guy to replace ale. Regardless of the fact that no one will ever be as good as ale in this band. But I'm still sooo
glad. :)

i believed you man! :)

I even used your name as my source when i told everyone...Dunno if that was based on trust, but rather as a fall back cause if i was wrong i wouldn't get my ass kicked for spreading rumours....but...still.... You rule :)

Imagine this...

Allu, Roope and Janne all soloing in the same song...

Man it'd be to awesome to think about.

He cant replace ale though.

that is true.

With Roope, Allu, Henkka, Janne and jaska...

They will be untochable...

And dont think i mean any disrespect to ale, i fucking love the guy but we've got to look forward, and if CoB is to make the most of what happened, then roope is the best person for this.

Sure, CoB need another rhythm player and not a shredder, but roope and Laiho (in Sinergy) have proved to be a fucking great guitar duo and both are capable of outstanding rhythm playing, so if allu is willing to share the spotlight, CoB will be beyond anything ever known.

Hail Aku! I hope you return!

NeedledWarheart said:
He has to a bit with janne.

Musical ability wise... They are matched. Just different instruments.

Bullshit Roope will have Alexi's ass anyday, yes was his teacher! Can't imagine Alexi giving up too much space for Roope to kick his ass on the next coming album or stage. Just think, SINERGY - the pale voice of KIM! Ahh we are talking all stars now! My money is that Roope will not be a permenant member, he would steal the shine.................. from Alexi and after all isn't this his (and Jannes) show? No I'm thinking some long haired freak that rocks good, but soley on rythm guitar, after all what would KIM think?

this could be one of the greatest move in the band.. i mean, I RESPECT ALE I FUCKING LOVE HIS PLAYING!!! roope isen't taking the ale's place, he's not Ale, it will be different... but it could be reallllly fucking cool...

i still think Henkka's bass talent should be more used... we never hear of him...