NARCISSUS - Crave and Collapse
FALKENBACH - Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty
VADER - Blood / Reign Forever World
KONKHRA - Reality Check
MORK GRYNING - Pieces of Primal Expressionism
SIX FEET UNDER - Bringer of Blood
SEPULTURA - Roorback / Revolusongs

:Spin:

Already have Edguy, already have Sepultura's Revolusongs (but wanna get Roorback, especially if it's better than Nation which I still thought was ok), and that Narcissus review is the funniest shit I've read in a while. Funny as fuck.

The thing is, the review had me all confused. I was reading along, thinking this sounds interesting, and then it all turned into hyperdermic needles and playing with your knob. Actually NAD, sounds like something you should check out!

"Fried Chicken Ghettos" - We just don't seem to be too politically correct at RC either. Ho hum, at least we recognize Kwanza. :lol:

Only if I can play with hypodermic needles WITH my knob, otherwise no thanks.

We should probably do a Kwanza feature next month. :lol:

NAD said:
Only if I can play with hypodermic needles WITH my knob, otherwise no thanks.
Ha! And the irony continues since Chief B's knob is a hypodermic needle. :lol:

NAD said:
We should probably do a Kwanza feature next month. :lol:
You mean for all my friends in the coatroom attendance profession? :lol:

Ouch!

Black Winter Day said:
and JK, if you EVER send me anything like that seethings, i'll never write again!
Oh man! You killin' me! :lol: We should have a few decent promos coming through soon - got some more labels wanting to sign up with us (Adipocere, Golden Lake, Oakenshield, Aftermath, and a couple of others). Some of that should be your cuppa tea.

You still got a few promos in the pipeline right? Like Necrodeath? Hope the follow up promo package worked out better for you. I have to admit, I really liked The Legion and I think you will too.

Jaykeeley said:
Ha! And the irony continues since Chief B's knob is a hypodermic needle.
Yeah...a fucking long hypodermic needle. Dr Love by name...Mr Injection by nature :)

I'm the last person to be politically correct, fuck that shit.