1176, API clones and other cool stuff

jangoux

May 9, 2006
Hey guys,

Since a couple months ago I've been in a partnership with Canil Pro Audio, a brazilian custom audio gear builder (I get the gear, he gets promoted everywhere my work is shown). Fabio, the owner, is some sort of electronics guru and was very well known on the Prodigy Pro forums. Well, to make things short, Canil has a full line of audio gear, including API and Neve based preamps, compressors, EQs and he also does custom stuff, like summing boxes with all kinds of weirdness you may want.

So, basically, Fabio has started his 'mini' line of audio gear, great stuff packed in half rack space. To start, there's the Little A, a CLASS A preamplifier, the mini76, well, a mini 1176 compressor and the mini312, an API-based preamplifier. Prices are around $500 , but it varies depending on how much the dollar costs in Brazil. I have the Little A, and it sounds great, and a mini312 is coming in a couple of months.

Btw, some of Canil Pro Audio audio gear can be found at NGR studio in LA.

Click here to go to Canil Pro Audio webpage.

For price quotes and stuff, you can PM me and I'll forward Fabio your inquiry.

Cheers
Ivan

I might possibly be interested in a mini 1176 and mini 312 in the future.

Best bet might be to post prices in Brazillian Dollars along with rough shipping estimates for USA, Europe and Australia so people can do the maths and figure out how much it's going to cost them with currency conversion, shipping and import tax.