$12.99 Evergrey-the Inner Circle In Stock Today...

$15 at The End with free shipping; I ordered it last night with other stuff.

Sure hope it gets here before Sunday...

jaimek said:

Whenever I get free shipping from The End Records it tends to take at least a week (seven days) before arriving. Since I am quite impatient I usually spend the extra $15 for overnight shipping when I order through The End ... :D

As for CD INZANE, that is a good deal! If I didn't have a copy from the local shop I'd probably call and go for that since you can't beat $12.99!

jaimek said:

Yeah, so you'll save a penny ordering it from CD Inzane. ;) They do have a pretty good selection though. I'd never even heard of the site until this thread. I now have it bookmarked.

My The End orders usually take 3-4 business days to arrive. FREE shipping is worth the wait.

I actually haven't ever had a problem with The End; when it's free shipping, I *expect* it to take nearly a week, and they've always taken about three business days; the longest I ever had to wait was five. (Nothing against CD-Inzane in the least; I'd already ordered it from TE last night, and I like to support my local store when I can.)

I picked up another copy of Inner Circle in a CD shop today so I can get it signed on Sunday and send it to a friend of mine that I turned into a fan.

I am thinking it may be our local post office ... my mother has a lot of problems with parcels through the USPS too. If I do not get overnight I will at least for $3.00 for UPS ground since they are reliable. Snowmaker, you from right around here, do you ever have trouble with our post office on 23 mile rd?

jaimek said:
... and send it to a friend of mine that I turned into a fan.
I guess that's better than being turned into a stapler or a table or something. :D

Oakenson said:
Snowmaker, you from right around here, do you ever have trouble with our post office on 23 mile rd?
I wouldn't know. I have everything shipped to my work. ;)

Although, there was that one time we went on vacation for a week and had them hold our mail. When they finally delivered it all, we also got everyone else's held mail in our sub that went away. :tickled: Unfortunately there was nothing better than a People magazine in there. :erk:

You are lucky you do not have to put up with New Baltimore post office. I never get things when they're scheduled to arrive. For example, if something is shipped with two to three day shipping I'll get it in a week. If it is shipped five to seven day, it is usually a week and a half. My mother works at Anchor Bay Vet and she said that they have lots of problems with the post office here too ... Argh!

Snowmaker said:
She does?? We're in there all the time (well, at least my wife is) with our dog and 2 cats. Can you hook a brutha up?
:worship: :wave:

:tickled:

She is the assistant office manager ... what is the name of your dog and two cats? She may know who you are since she usually remembers the dog's name better than the people's names!