?

ra3798987574.jpg

Performance artist Mark McGowan performs his artwork entitled 'Sausage, Chips and Beans' at the House Gallery, London on Friday. McGowan intends to spend 100 hours sitting in the bath of baked beans with sausages strapped to his head and two chips stuck up his nose in support of the traditional fried breakfast which he views as an important part of British culture. REUTERS/ David Bebber

no he's not even staying in it for 100 hours straight and plus the jackass is wearing a plastic suit i mean, wtf? that's not even a stunt at all it's totally lame. what kid hasn't already shoved fries up their nose?

but the English breakfast is AWESOME. i ate it every morning when i was over there last year, and i usually skip breakfast entirely. beans, breads, tons of jams, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, weird canadian-american hybrid bacon, kippers, teas, and fruit chunks. amazing.

English Breakfast = not eaten on a daily/weekly basis by most Englanders, but yeah, it's nice. It's a bit of an untr00 stunt, but it looks quite cool. I wonder how much money you'd receive for doing something like that? Maybe I'll go check it out.

well, no shit, americans don't eat bacon and eggs and pancakes and peanut-butter toast every day, either. of course, if i lived in England, i'd get pretty sick of such a breakfast EVERY morning. (also, portly)