13.02.2009 · BRAINSTORM LIVE & STUDIO UPDATE

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Hi Brainiacs,

After some time of silence here is an update of what we are doing right now and where you can meet us live on stage in 2009.

We have intensively been working on new songs and are about to start pre-production for the new album soon. Milan and me wrote tons of riffs and we are in the final stages of songwriting right now. The new songs sound killer and they even still grow every time we rehearse. Watch out for more news here soon.

Besides this, here are some more live dates for your kind attention.

07.03.2009 DE - Oberhausen @ Turbinenhalle, 25 Years In Rage
18.04.2009 DE - Paderborn @ Metal Inferno Festival
19.04.2009 NL - Kerkrade @ The Rock Temple, German Metal Meeting
25.04.2009 NO - Haugesund @ Karmøygeddon Metal Festival
13.06.2009 DE - Duisburg @ Rage against Racism Festival
25.07.2009 DE - Stötten am Auerberg @ WSO Fest (Open Air Festival)
13.-15.08.2009 DE - Dinkelsbühl @ Summer Breeze
21.-23.08.2009 DE - Stausee Losheim / Saarland @ Rock Area Festival
11.-12.09.2009 USA - Atlanta @ ProgPower Festival
25.-27.09.2009 UK - Dudley, Birmingham @ Metalfest, JBs

Rock hard, ride free

Todde

Nope :rolleyes:
Since when do you sign your posts with "br". It confuses me.

i actually dont know when i started using br and i also dont know the reason why...
need to have a look what i usually signed with...

edit: after having a (very) quick look at all my Postings is see a huge amount of totally unsigned posts, followed by posts signed with

- kr sebastian
- seb
- br seb
- regards sebastian (most of them, i think)

but does it matter? :)

same here! :heh:

just found out (a fan was so nice to point it out to me) that the July festival is in Stötten, not Stöttern... in google I found it's called the WSO fest or metalfest or open air, but still didn't find a website for them (don't seem to be one).

Better setlist? I don't even know what they had on their setlists lately. It's been ages since my last BS gig so I maybe I'll go and see them this saturday. It's gonna be a short set though I'm afraid.

Shinobi Ninja is ready to burst out of the NYC underground and into the mainstream. Packing enough studio talent to start a major label and enough rap-rock energy to incite a riot, these children of the ‘80s love metal, grunge, hip-hop, punk rock, and partying. It’s only natural that their music has bombastic drums, tons of guitars, scratch djing, and rap-ping alongside rock and r&b melodies.

Formed in a Hell’s Kitchen NYC recording studio in early 2008, Shinobi Ninja is the offspring of singers Dave Aaron and Baby Girl, guitarist Maniac Mike, bassist Jonny on the Rocks, drummer Terminator Dave, and DJ Axis. Combin-ing the forces of songwriters, producers, engineers, dancers, battle djs, music pros and a chef, the six members of Shinobi Ninja have assembled a “Voltron-esque” rock group. Bound by a raucous lifestyle and a love of music, the band creates an original sound backed by an explosive and entertaining live show.
=================
online football betting
chevrolet silverado wheel hub bearing