Jesus didn't have a last name per se, but he was often referred to as Jesus of Nazareth. Or the Nazarene.

The real truth is, Jesus' last name is Smith. Jesus Smith of Nazareth. Carpenter and heavy drinker *why do you think he was always turning water into wine?*

Heh, wonder how popular of a messiah he would have been if he turned wine into water...

:loco: :loco:

Originally posted by Jimbo
Jesus didn't have a last name per se, but he was often referred to as Jesus of Nazareth. Or the Nazarene.

The real truth is, Jesus' last name is Smith. Jesus Smith of Nazareth. Carpenter and heavy drinker *why do you think he was always turning water into wine?*

Heh, wonder how popular of a messiah he would have been if he turned wine into water...

:loco: :loco:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

eek3.gif

Originally posted by enitharmon
So, so Neverlady, I see you are flirting with Narrot! :eek:
Does Metalized know about this? And how do you think he is going to react? :rolleyes:

:loco: :loco: :loco:
We have officially parted ways with Metalized though we have never been together.... :loco: Thanks for asking, enitharmon, I am doing fine and I am NOT flirting with anyone.... :rolleyes:

:)

Originally posted by Neverlady

We have officially parted ways with Metalized though we have never been together.... :loco: Thanks for asking, enitharmon, I am doing fine and I am NOT flirting with anyone.... :rolleyes:

:)

:err: :tickled: :loco: :loco: :tickled:

Originally posted by enitharmon
So, so Neverlady, I see you are flirting with Narrot! :eek:
Does Metalized know about this? And how do you think he is going to react? :rolleyes:

:loco: :loco: :loco:
Oh, Eni... u cant know the pain i felt when she dumped me... Dead heart in a dead world... :cry: :D :loco: