Originally posted by metalized
*coughs* aaaah... like the good old times... :D

hey Tee where do you need me to explain??? :) :D
Huh, good old times???....

Mr. Unregistered [KOTNO]Narrot, welcome back! :D

*singing* I don't care where you go - you won't get away from me....

Originally posted by Tee

why would I need you?:confused: to explain or something... I'm just thinking to myself, about life in general....:cool:
ah, ok! I didn't figure that out. My mind isn't exactly working the past 1-2 months... (and i have a flue since yesterday, so you will have to excuse me, if at times get :) :loco:...:D )

ah, ok! I didn't figure that out. My mind isn't exactly working the past 1-2 months... (and i have a flue since yesterday, so you will have to excuse me, if at times get :) :loco:...:D )

oh, no problem, you are excused...:cool:

what, that flue thing actually started two months ago?:err: :tickled:

Originally posted by Neverlady

Huh, good old times???....

Mr. Unregistered [KOTNO]Narrot, welcome back! :D

*singing* I don't care where you go - you won't get away from me....

1. to whom the song?
2. I hate your firm! :lol:

;)

Originally posted by Tee

oh, no problem, you are excused...:cool:

what, that flue thing actually started two months ago?:err: :tickled:
nah, flue started yesterday, some other thing started about two months ago... but u don't wanna hear about it.

nah, flue started yesterday, some other thing started about two months ago... but u don't wanna hear about it.

I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to hear..... it's probably very boring, and you don't wanna suffocate me with that crap...:rolleyes: :tickled:

Originally posted by Tee

I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to hear..... it's probably very boring, and you don't wanna suffocate me with that crap...:rolleyes: :tickled:
yes... it is kinda suffocating... u know... one of the things that create knots in the throat... :cry: :loco: :)))

but it is something that has given me reason to move on in my life...
just be glad for that this thing happened to me...
it is the best thing that could possibly happen to me, ever...

and now i feel like a happy puppy. sometimes i cry, but i know that in the end i have something very precious.... :D

(isn't it suffocating enough already? :loco: ) :lol:

Originally posted by Tee

1. to whom the song?

;)

The song is I dunno to whom, I am just listening to Anathema's latest release and that is so amazing I can't help but sing along. Have you heard it?

(And I wrote you some lines again, I hope it'll go through... My internet connection is f*ckin' slow at the moment!.... :( )

Hate my firm??? :lol:

Originally posted by Tee

1. to whom the song?

;)

The song is I dunno to whom, I am just listening to Anathema's latest release and that is so amazing I can't help but sing along. Have you heard it?

(And I wrote you some lines again, I hope it'll go through... My internet connection is f*ckin' slow at the moment!.... :( )

*singing on* I don't care where you go you won't get away from me
black as the night is day filled with no sympathy
marching down the hall for a misery
I don't care where you go you won't get away from me...

:D no, haven't heard it, not yet.

got your lines...;)

and I do hate your firm.... :D

yes... it is kinda suffocating... u know... one of the things that create knots in the throat... :cry: :loco: :)))

but it is something that has given me reason to move on in my life...
just be glad for that this thing happened to me...
it is the best thing that could possibly happen to me, ever...

and now i feel like a happy puppy. sometimes i cry, but i know that in the end i have something very precious.... :D

(isn't it suffocating enough already? :loco: ) :lol:

you seem to be very happy and I'm glad for you. :)

well, in my case... like always: something to live and something to die for/of....:rolleyes: :( :mad: thanks for sharing this with me...:)

Originally posted by Tee

:D no, haven't heard it, not yet.

got your lines...;)

and I do hate your firm.... :D
Cool, and I am really skilful today, I managed to put this post up twice.... :lol: Would you say I am sick??? :loco:

Originally posted by Tee

you seem to be very happy and I'm glad for you. :)

well, in my case... like always: something to live and something to die for/of....:rolleyes: :( :mad: thanks for sharing this with me...:)
yeah we all have something to die for/of... point is what about the things that make us live for? :err::err:

Anytime...(for the sharing) :D

this is beautiful. I love romantic lyrics....

I don't care where you go you won't get away from me
black as the night is day filled with no sympathy
marching down the hall for a misery
I don't care where you go you won't get away from me...

:cool: :D

pretty tough task... :rolleyes: welldone neverlady!!! :loco:
Hey, if you're trying to be sarcastic here and there, let me inform you that I really feel very sick and be going to the doctor tomorrow.....

Hey, if you're trying to be sarcastic here and there, let me inform you that I really feel very sick and be going to the doctor tomorrow.....

like he's not.... there is no living creature on this forum that is totally healthy...:D :err: :tickled: