14 year old put vocals to Bulb's "Chocolate Flobs"

Geezus, seriously not all that bad. I was expecting something horrible given the thread title

Not to be a dick.. but he shouldn't be putting his vocals over another persons work. This came up recently with another person, and he was told to take the tracks down. I think your friends little brother should take the tracks down from Myspace.

The lyrics in this are fucking hilarious hahahah.

This kid rules though, holy shit. Not super original or anything, but for that growl to come from a kid who just discovered vagina... insane.

Not to be a dick.. but he shouldn't be putting his vocals over another persons work. This came up recently with another person, and he was told to take the tracks down. I think your friends little brother should take the tracks down from Myspace.

bulbs a pretty chill a guy, i think he'd be sort of flattered or something, or cool with it.

these vocals are fucking awesome too. i love bulbs shit with less pretentious douchey soaring clean melodies, his music's too fucking insanely brutal for that, this kids vox remind me of frank from suffo.

bulbs a pretty chill a guy, i think he'd be sort of flattered or something, or cool with it.

these vocals are fucking awesome too. i love bulbs shit with less pretentious douchey soaring clean melodies, his music's too fucking insanely brutal for that, this kids vox remind me of frank from suffo.

You said a very VERY different thing to the other guy who did this Gareth, merely a month or so ago.

You said a very VERY different thing to the other guy who did this Gareth, merely a month or so ago.

that kid claimed the music as his own deeply emotional and personal work, this kids doing nothing but putting vocals to some tracks. huge difference in attitude.

that kid claimed the music as his own deeply emotional and personal work, this kids doing nothing but putting vocals to some tracks. huge difference in attitude.

I remember that stupid motherfucker, he fucking lied and said that a couple of the bulb songs were his own :mad: