?!?!?!?!?!

Dictatorship- there is a DIFFERENCE. One thing, I talk to bob o' via e-mail all the time. I just don't want all the hardcore keep it real crowd comming here to talk shit. Let them stay on the fucking rancid board or the hatebreed board but I don't want that mentallity here. I'm all for arguing Bob O's point of contention.

Buzzard said:
Dictatorship- there is a DIFFERENCE.
the difference is it is easier to censor things in a dictatorship when the people dont have a voice. all bobo did was rant about how some asshole pissed him off,and yes you do see alot of shit like that on every message board , not just hatebreed or rancids boards . but they(the board owners) dont delete posts just because they didnt like what was being said. oh well, this is just my opinion sir :erk: :worship:

It's a new day man, with a new set of rules.
Censorship sucks!! peroid, but the new rules have been in place for awhile
now and since the dictator bears the same name as the board he might as well be King.

I only wish I got to read Bobs post, the guy is usually pretty hilarious
once someone sets him off

old school headbanger said:
the difference is it is easier to censor things in a dictatorship when the people dont have a voice. all bobo did was rant about how some asshole pissed him off,and yes you do see alot of shit like that on every message board , not just hatebreed or rancids boards . but they(the board owners) dont delete posts just because they didnt like what was being said. oh well, this is just my opinion sir :erk: :worship:

I thought that was a legitimate beef. Well ain't this some shit.Why have I supported NYHC for all these years? Waste of my hard earned fucking money. Its a scam.Thats all I'll say about this and I'll bite my fucking tongue. This shit is weak man. Peace,Bobby O