hold on

I don't like him, but that's just me

He had that song with the band that had the words "purple hills" in that I liked, but I didn't like anything else from the Eminem factory.

Next opinion: Katatonia's song Scarlet Heavens is the best combination of the old and new Katatonia.

Embla said:
I for one can't be bothered to see this waste of body tissue again, so I simply put him on ignore. Very effective, very rewarding. You see, that's the problem with really, really ignorant tossers, they're pretty amusing to make fun of, and to see them make complete arses of themselves (as we've seen Medhieee do in this very forum) is quite entertaining, but there comes a point, where their stupidity just gets in the way...

So, as I don't particularly favour censorship, I suggest 'ignore' if anybody finds him annoying...

wow !
you sound exactly like me !

i like you ! :tickled:

Embla said:
I really want to get my hands on the Rush live... but the plastic dragon with the pineapples and the bananas on the cover frightened me ;)
So it's worth investing in then? I do need to get the dvd as well though...
oh, its definitely good.

Crimson Death said:
Next opinion: Katatonia's song Scarlet Heavens is the best combination of the old and new Katatonia.

i dunno if i heard that one before, im not your average katatonia fan to be honest. is it on the new one?

Crimson Death said:
IMO, that's Katatonia's best song ever. Brings back memories of when John was a baby as well :)

And regarding upsetting 'fave' choices: I've always had to duck for the punch when I claim Black Sabbath's best album is "Headless Cross" :)

apple.jpg

when are you going back to the promised land light? where the coops are nice, cosy and dead expensive.