Ok Listen close Raptur Maniacs!
We have now gone to an automated Mailinglist service so that means YOU HAVE TO SIGHN UP! If you dont sighn up we consider you someone who does not want to receive the Newsletter.Now a large amount of you have already done this (Gold Star for you!)
The rest of Ya's need to go to the Homepage (www.raptureradio.net) and sighn up!
For the love of those rings around bologna,You know this Newsletter is the comical releif you need on a weekend.Shit dont think I am fooled that anyone besides the labels cares about the Top 20 this is about me making an ass of myself and to make you smile I gladly offer my ass to you!
So in station news Peaceville/Candelight have joined up with the other big wigs!For those of you unfamiliar with these Kick Ass labels they are the label who carry Katatonia and Zyklon and My Dying Bride so Check that Shit!
In other station news we have lately done some interviews with Warmachine and most recently Vehemence!Look for more Interviews rolling in.
Rapture (Or actually my lazy ass)Has decided to let some of you freakshows have some spotlight and start accepting review submitions,Think you can possibly write any worse than me?You know the email address.
Also Send us a Picture!!!!!!!!!!We want to see that ass!We want to publish that ass on the page yo!
I am getting tons of new Underground stuff all the time from as far away as Japan and Malaysia!So you know who supports the Underground!
Lets get it on Like fondeling in the Bishops office shall we?
1.Warmachine-Betrayed
2.Amon Amarth-North Sea Storm
3.Spawn of Possession-Hidden in Flesh
4.Rain-Headsahaker
5.Scent of Flesh-Cursed to Suffer
6.Demolition-Necromancer
7.Endorphins-Pussy Killer
8.Kaoten-Decriptude
9.Shadows Fall-What Drives The Weak
10.Dark Suns-The Sun Beyond Your Eden
11.Hated-Chaos in the Flesh
12.Dissmemeber-Of Fire
13.Agalloch-I am the Wooden Doors
14.Rapture-Gallows
15.Dragonlord-Born to Darkness
16.100 Demons-Timb Bomb
17.Engorged-March of the Engorged
18.Katatonia-Chrome
19.Penetrator-Penetrator
20.Dark Tranqulity-Dreamlore Degenerate

What in the hell is going on around here?!?!?!?!And who gave permission to let all of the damn Canadians in?I am kidding I love you guys and you know it!Did anyone else notice that an Underground band was # 1?There is a fucking good reason for it!If you have not already check out www.warmachineonline.com and prepare for an experiance unlike no other........Well there was that one time when there was that bowling pin and the cherry pie filling and she had that whip made out of ............ Wait I am fucking doing it again arent I?
Ok enough already 2 things
1.Why is it you guys are afraid of the forum?Is it because I am known throughout forum land as being an asshole or is it just dirty and the maid is on vacation?I mean usually we try to keep our underwear off of the lamp shades but I mean ya know it's rock n' roll baby Please Come to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

2.Last time I am going to mention it Go to www.raptureradio.net hit the news button and on the left hand side there will be a box that says sighn up for mailinglist!If you do not you just will not get the joy of this amazing peice of literary butchery every week

Untill next time remember Racecar backwards is still Racecar!
Wes "I am bigger than Spellcheck!"Jaques