test

June 28, 2004Keeping you up-to-date every week!
Ah Yeah Baby!
We have gone High Tech now basically I am a nerd and used to spend my entire Saturday sitting here mailing out 500 emails and fowarding it to Cindy so she could send it to 500 more people.Yaeah it took a long time and I am tired of my ass hurting like I had been getting ramrodded by Jon Holmes Every Saturday so I ran across Bravenet and said ahhh to Hell with it I give up!
So anyway with alot of help from the Swedish Godess Vanessa we now have this automated thing!
I am not sure how it works in reply though so if you have comments ever just Blow it up to raptureradio@msn.com Yall Yall!
Speaking of blowing shit up Man what can I say about the hordes of people who showed up on Sundays Warmachine Premeir!!!Thanks to all of the Warheads and the band.
This Monday it is the Entire Album of the band who's fans have been burning up the email box for like 3 weeks now Penetrator!July 5th @9PM (cst) Rapture is going to play the entire Panetrator CD and give away prizes like your sister gives away.............Uh Nevermind.
Did you see the Top 20 in its own little colum over there on the right?Isnt it cute?Yeah makes me look like I know what I am doing huh?Well there is some interesting bands in there you might want to check out!
I want to say a huge thanks to Lee and the Bloodretch Boys for the T-Shirt I will wear it to Church every Sunday..........NO!
Ok winding down now We have received alot of email concerning donations to Rapture.When you click on the donations button on the main page you go to Pay Pal and that requires Credit Card info and some of you dont want to give that out or simply do not have a Credit Card.Thats cool and the answer is YES
we do take Checks and Cash Just make it out to Wes Jaques.
We really do not want to ask for any money at all but we are trying to help ease the cost of running the station.My mailing address is at the Get Heard on Rapture section at www.raptureradio.net
But its cool if you cannot contribute we will be here either way!
I guess lastly make sure and check out the sponsor links!
Like a pair of underwear stuck to your wall,Just plain Wrong!
Till next week Keep it locked on and Louder than Children in the Movie theater!
Wes Jaques/Rapture Radio Top 20
1.Katatonia-Chrome

2.Integrity-Taste My Sin

3.Spawn of Possession-Hidden in Flesh

4.Deathwish-Flamethrower

5.In Flames-Stand Ablaze

6.Agent Steele-Avenger

7.100 Demons-Timebobm

8.Ancient-The Curse

9.Dolcinan-Penitenthiagte

10.Warmachine-Dust to Dust

11.Dimmu Borgir-Metal Heart