Penetrator fans!!!!!!!!!

It's Party time up here.
Everyone is out having a good time.
Weather is great and a bunch of us have left for the cottage.
I'm letting ready to boot it out the door now.
I have a feeling it will be very quiet until we all return.
Admit it.
You miss us crazy PENETRATOR FANS!
Watch for out for us Monday!

I'm bummed out because I couldn't get out to see the Penetrator show on Wed. night. Don't ask! I'm still reeling over the whole thing.
Packing my bikini for the long weekend.
Waiting for my ride up to cottage country. It's what us Canadians do on the Canada Day holiday.
Happy July 4th to all you who celebrate across the border and Happy Canada Day to all you up here in the "wilderness"!
See you all Monday. :hotjump:

Heading up North soon.
I'll be back in time to ROCK to Rapture Radio and Penetrator!
Seen you all then.
Hope you all have a great long weekend!
Happy July 4TH to all across the border.

Hey Metal Fans..
The guys in PENETRATOR are really cranked about all the support that we are getting from all of you Crazy Metalheads out there !!
It's totally mind blowing to us that you will take the time to e-mail Rapture Radio to give your opinion of our music and live shows..For that we Thank You more than I can express....(Bass player not so good with words)
Come see us live........We will play our asses off for you..........Guaranteed!

Monday 9pm RAPTURE RADIO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.Thanks Wes :yuk: :hotjump: :headbang:

We are so pumped on this end to get everyone's feedback. We've received excellent revues to date on this debut CD from PENETRATOR, "Unleash The Fury". We're hoping you all like it as well!

The boys are already writing new material for a second CD, and, guess what, within 30 days of this release, we are down to under 50 cd's and a new order has been placed! This is absolutely awesome!

Buy PENETRATOR'S "Unleash The Fury" at www.metalqueenmgmt.ca

Count me in if I can get this time zone thing right!
Penetrator!
Tune in to hear the FURY!