Competion for Penetrator Fans!

Volcano

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2004
WES, have you noticed how quiet it is on the Penetrator Fan front?
Penetrator Fans are being lured by other stations. :yell:
Brave Words are playing Penetrator on Iceberg Radio and vaious other stations have picked up on the band.
You're toughest competion is the 3rd largest rock radio station in Ontario,THE ROCK 94.9. They have picked up the CD and will play a cut from the CD tonight.
People who have been tuning in have said they rarely hear any Penetrator tracks, possibly because you play the cuts when they are at work or in bed.
They like your station, but are being lured away by the competion.
PENETRATOR are all very grateful for your support.
The fans I talked to said they would come back to tune into Rapture Radio because they think you Rule, but they just need to go to the stations were they can hear their favorite band.
They ARE OBSESSIVE! I explained to them that you can't play Penetrator 24/7, but they relay that they find the other stations just easier to access.
They say that they experience too many interruptions and popups with Rapture. They love the station, they just find it hard to tune in.
They love the support you gave Penetrator and told me that they will tune in after they get enough of their insane Penetrator Fix!
Thanks for all your support.

Bro,
I undsertand that there is stiff compitition out there and I love the fact that people have and still due tune in.Yes it is very apparent to us the lack of Penetrator fans lately as our Canandian Hours have dropped off some.
But let me be completly frank with you,Rapture wants to be known as something no other station wants to be known for and that is utmost honesty and undying support for bandsa and the scene when none of the BIG stations will even look at them.
I am pretty sure Rapture is the first ststion to play the entire album front to back!
I love everyone who listenes.
Unfortunatly for the fans you are right we just cannot stick to one band as we have big fans of other bands who are just not here on the board (I get alot of email!).Though Pnentrator definatly has the most vocal fan base,They are not the only fanbase.

I still have problems tuning into Rapture. Probably because I have an older system and dial-up.
I enjoy tuning in when I can, but find it frustrating at times to listen, not because of the playlist, but the reception is poor at my end.
I can't afford to go out and by a new system just so I can tune into Rapture.
It's too bad, because you have a jewel here.
I've also been checking out the stations that have been playing Penetrator tracks and unforunately find them easier to listen to without problems.
I keep coming back here though, hoping for a Miracle! I hope that all those interruptions will cease!
If you can work something out to make it easier to listen to Rapture for people who have older systems or dail-up, you may end up with a lot more listeners.
Just a suggetion. :wave:
On my wishlist. To be able to listen to Rapture Radio without interruptions!

Unfortuanlty it is a double edged sword.
The arguments against Internet radio are.
1.Sound Quality
2.Accsess for everyone.
If you listen to Rapture and you crank it up there is alot of poor noise.Alot of air.
I have the sysytem set up to be compatable for anyone with a 56k connection but as any of you who have that setup you usuaully only get a signal in the 42-46 area,Hence hard to listen to.If I drop the settings anymore the Quality of the sound goes to utter shit.And unfortunatly the compititon is much better budgeted than I am so I do not have the capabilty of getting everyone what they need to listen.
2.Internet radio is simply made for people who are not on dial-up*FACT* I was on dial up when I started the station and had never even heard my own station for months and it took all day to load 5 songs.I upgraded to DSL simply so I could load music faster,I loaded 40 new songs yesterday in 2 hours and now I listen all the time!
So upgrade that connection baby!
P.S.I uploaded another Penetrator song!