PENETRATOR "Unleash The Fury" FANS.

Volcano

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2004
It's a good thing we have stations like Rapture Radio, which helps out up and coming artists by spreading the word via spinning tunes.
For all the curious, Penetrator hail from Toronto, Canada, and are taking the Metal scene by storm. Reviews are pouring in daily praising both the band's live perfomances and the CD "Unleash The Fury".
If you want to learn more, check out the next upcoming issues of BW & BK. You can also access the review by Mike Lazaris by going to his wesite,
http://www.hardbeyonddriven.com
Go to CD reviews and scroll down to the bottom of the page to Reviews #14,
Unleash the Fury, Penetrator Review.
Thanks Wes for the outstanding job and for creating Rapture Radio!
Rapture will soon become a major player in the world of Radio.

Very cool!I hope that Rapture is on its way to being a major factor as that will help bands like Penetrator get heard more!That is why we are premeiring the new Warmachine tonight!
Rapture is steadfast at being true to its cause!
Thanks for your kind words and the thanks really goes to the bands and the listners it is our pleasure to be here!
Wes

Hey, I've been catching up on the pages of reviews and all I can say is that it's all mindblowing.
They are not only a bunch of killer players live, but really cool guys underneath it all. Maxel is a laugh! Great sense of humour.
They deserve to make it into the BIG LEAGUES!

Its great to see so many people all blowing over the cd of this band.
Even all the critics are loving this cd.
I read all the reviews and I'm very impressed.
I've never met Penetrator, but from what I've read they all seem like a great bunch of guys.
From what I've heard,these guys should be signed!