....???

1nf1d3l

dude with the avi.
Jan 29, 2005
wait.. i dont think i particualarly like this forum.. it lets anyone from ultimate metal in.. which prevents us from being all "stfu n00b"

yeah that's supposed to be the biggest plus for getting a forum here. the old one is still up too (and linked from the website), so it's not like that got lost (at least not as long as Jesse and Bianca continue with it). i enjoy both :)

Marlies said:
yeah that's supposed to be the biggest plus for getting a forum here. the old one is still up too (and linked from the website), so it's not like that got lost (at least not as long as Jesse and Bianca continue with it). i enjoy both :)
i know its there, ill probably still use that one. cuz this one scares me.. :ill:

Take a deep breath and take the plunge 1nfld3l. If you need a push into the pool called ultimate metal don't be afraid to ask...

Even though I have yet to post on this forum until today haha

We kinda lost the small tight knit community but Into Eternity is expanding as a band and so must the fans.

domo_stfu.jpg

1nf1d3l said:
wait.. i dont think i particualarly like this forum.. it lets anyone from ultimate metal in.. which prevents us from being all "stfu n00b"

IMHO I totally support Marlies and the band's decision to move their official forum to UltimateMetal. IE is no longer just a local Regina or Canadian metal band, and as such they should have the exposure to as big of a metal community as they can get. Of course the downside to moving to such a huge community is losing a little bit of personalization that can be done on your own private forum, but I think the benefits of being a part of a multi-member and band community is a HUGE advantage. Lots of Century Media bands are already represented here, anyways - Dark Tranquillity, Hatesphere, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Arch Enemy... it just makes perfect sense for IE to be one more.

Just my humble .02 cents on the issue. :D

Mark,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntoEternity/

Winner said:
Was I talking to you? Did I say you could speak? Shut your fucking mouth you punk ass cock suck. Know your place bitch. You speak only when spoken to.
Btw, I've been here longer than you, so stfu :Spin: