1st day of the tour!

Well, they played a whole bunch of songs from the new album, which sound really good. Further, Sadus Attack, Certain Death (SA&CD kick ass as hell live), Mask, Through the Eyes of Greed, and few more from EOA. One or two from Swallowed in Black and Kill Team. I missed the encore, because I had the catch a train.

Darren Travis's guitar got unconnected at a certain point, but Jon & Steve continued nicely. The sound was great. The effects from keyboards & bass guitar did their job. Not to forget Darren solos. It's unbelievable how all those bass solos fit in the songs and can be played! Man, they're an incredible threepiece!! I will see them again in Arnhem the 29th.

Gory Blister are a fine band, they play enthousiastically, but it was not accepted very well. I like them though. Darkane is pretty fine as well, loads of energy bursting out. But it sounds sometimes artificial due to extra drum sound (bell?). And the singer is basically singing out of tune, imo. But the energy and songs make it live OK.

Agricola666 at Baroeg, Rotterdam, Netherlands.