A question about Jag Panzer

Here is Jag Panzer set list from the April 18th PA show at Club Laga. It was a kick ass show, I got to see three of my favorite bands: In Flames, Iced Earth and Panzer. They all were rockin. Set List: Future Shock, Take To The Sky (great song), Frozen In Fear, Black, Fate's Triumph and Iron Eagle. They sounded pretty solid, Harry's vocals were on full blast and Chris (the lead guitarist) is awesome, he really lights the axe up. Just wished his solo were a little louder. He's also a nice guy, I talked to him and Rikard (drummer) for a while. If you are going to catch a show on the tour enjoy. :)

Originally posted by Mountain Man
Here is Jag Panzer set list from the April 18th PA show at Club Laga. It was a kick ass show, I got to see three of my favorite bands: In Flames, Iced Earth and Panzer. They all were rockin. Set List: Future Shock, Take To The Sky (great song), Frozen In Fear, Black, Fate's Triumph and Iron Eagle. They sounded pretty solid, Harry's vocals were on full blast and Chris (the lead guitarist) is awesome, he really lights the axe up. Just wished his solo were a little louder. He's also a nice guy, I talked to him and Rikard (drummer) for a while. If you are going to catch a show on the tour enjoy. :)

I saw them in NYC on the 20th...I just couldn't remember the setlist because I'm not familair with much of their stuff
but thanks nevertheless