Jag Panzer font?

Trooper Of Steel

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2004
Hi all

Does anyone know the name of the font used for Jag Panzer? If their font exists, can someone please tell me the name of it?

cheers :headbang:

There IS a font and I've been looking for several years for it.

We took the original logo from letters in a font book from the library. Years later I tried to locate that book but I couldn't find it.

Mark

I need to create a vector version when I get the time. I have a 3d version and a very high rez version.

When a started using Photoshop 2.5 (yes, a long time ago) one of my first goals was to create a clean Jag Panzer logo. I created a grid and mapped out each letter. After piecing it all together I had a Jag Panzer logo with each letter about 9 inches high at 300dpi. This what I've been using ever since.

I have tried a few automatic vector conversions. They look decent, but not as good as that old big TIFF file. When I get the time some day, I will use Illustrator and create a vector version.

Mark

Briody said:
I need to create a vector version when I get the time. I have a 3d version and a very high rez version.

When a started using Photoshop 2.5 (yes, a long time ago) one of my first goals was to create a clean Jag Panzer logo. I created a grid and mapped out each letter. After piecing it all together I had a Jag Panzer logo with each letter about 9 inches high at 300dpi. This what I've been using ever since.

I have tried a few automatic vector conversions. They look decent, but not as good as that old big TIFF file. When I get the time some day, I will use Illustrator and create a vector version.

Mark

Ummm, yeah,.you know, ...what HE said!!!! :worship:

Briody said:

If you like, I could ask my friend who's a graphic designer to outline the logo for you. He's done a million band logos that way and yours shouldn't be a drag to outline, since it's not that complicated, mostly straight lines and basic curves.

SickBoy said:
If you like, I could ask my friend who's a graphic designer to outline the logo for you. He's done a million band logos that way and yours shouldn't be a drag to outline, since it's not that complicated, mostly straight lines and basic curves.
That would be GREATLY appreciated! With my schedule it would have been another year before I could have done this.

Mark

Briody said:
That would be GREATLY appreciated! With my schedule it would have been another year before I could have done this.

I've already given that large "Chain Of Command" JPEG to my buddy, so consider it done. ;)
I'll e-mail you the vector file when it's finished, just tell me which format you prefer.

Briody, would you mind sending me that high quality logo or the one with each letter at 9 in. high? I'd love to turn that into a huge car sticker.