1st Guest Vocalist for CD: TONY KAKKO!!!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
ODIN’S COURT is happy to announce a very special guest vocalist: TONY KAKKO (best known for his work with SONATA ARCTICA)! Tony will be providing additional lead vocals on one of ODIN’S COURT’S new songs: "Crownet" (samples of this and other new songs on homepage and MySpace).

Matt had this to say about Tony: "The first time I heard SONATA ARCTICA, I fell in love. Tony has such lush, unique vocals, and he has an instantly recognizable voice. And the band exhibits characteristics that make them stand out in their genre – infectious melodies, technical musicianship, and diversity. ECLIPTICA and SILENCE are two of my favorite metal albums, so to hear that voice on an ODIN’S COURT song is quite cool for me. With all the growth and success SONATA ARCTICA has seen in the past couple of years, I was honestly shocked and excited when Tony agreed to sing a song on our new CD! Such a nice human being with such a talent is rare. I can’t wait for folks to hear what he brought to the table!"

ODIN’S COURT is currently an independent band in search of a label for their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction in which the human race is taking the planet.

ODIN'S COURT

:headbang: