2 disturbing atrtists

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
try to find something off kazaa on these 2 artists
1. the kids of widney high a.k.a. the retard choir- try downloading "insects" or "primary reinforcement"
2. wesely willis- a 30lb 6 foot 5 tall homeless schizo black guy that writes songs about licking cheetah's bootyholes. trully amazing. the songs are usually one chord for 3 minutes and he talks about whooping batmans ass, and how llamas fuck dobermans. very insightful

using the wesely willis song generator, i rewrote "the heart collector" as he would play it

the heart collector

by Wesley Willis

the heart collector is the best.
You really whoop a snow lepoard's ass.
You really whoop the horse's ass.

THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!

I like the heart collector a lot.
the heart collector is very special to me.
You really whoop Saddam Hussein's ass.
You really whoop a llama's ass.

THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!
THE HEART COLLECTOR!!!

You make the joyride music.
I like you a lot in the long run.
the heart collector is the best.
You can really jam harder like a magicist.

Rock over London,
Rock on Chicago.

Carquest - you're welcome.

smells like teen spirit

by Wesley Willis

I love you a lot in the long run.
smells like teen spirit is very special to me.

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT!!!

I like you a lot in the long run.
You are a my libido star.
You can really jam harder like a magicist.

smells like teen spirit is excellent.
I like smells like teen spirit a lot.
About 84700 people like smells like teen spirit.
You are the my libido king.

Rock over London,
Rock on Chicago.

Mitsubishi - the word is getting around.

Batman got on my nerves
He was running me amok
He ridiculed me calling me a bum

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

Batman thought he was bad
He was a fucking asshole in the first place
He got knocked to the floor

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

Batman beat the hell out of me and knocked me to the floor
I got back up and knocked him to the floor
He was being such a jackoff

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

has anyone ever heard of the band h.i.m? (his infernal majesty?) i saw the on kazaa and couldnt detemine what genre it is. the singer is reminisent of danzig misfit days. they do a cover of dont fear the reaper. any ideas?

yeah I like HIM .. .. but be careful, its cheesy-pop-goth, not everyone's style.

i think that dont fear the reaper cover rules, though, so at least check that one out.

he also does an excellent cover of Wicked Game

"The company behind music swapping website Kazaa has accused music and movie companies of anti-competitive behaviour.
Sharman Networks, which distributes Kazaa Media Desktop, is launching a counter suit against the 27 entertainment corporations currently suing it for contributing to online piracy.

According to the San Jose Mercury News, Sharman has accused the music and film companies of extending their monopolies into internet distribution.

Sharman claims that its partner, Brilliant Digital Entertainment, developed a way to distribute copyrighted works securely in the file-sharing environment, and to ensure that artists got paid.

But the major labels still refused to license music for distribution to Kazaa users.

The recording industry has dismissed Sharman's charges as "laughable". The Recording Industry Association of America likened the company's claims to those of a thief who robs Fort Knox and then blames Fort Knox for not buying her second-rate security system."

lol who could forget rock and roll mcdonalds hehehe. and did u ever notice he always ends his songs with a company slogan? incredible. this guy s 1000000000000000 ahead of all other musical acts. i cant believe he' still homeless

and thanks chrome on the info. yeah, i was leaning toward a little poppy hahaha love the guys voice. and i bet the chick is hott too. anywho,, back to editing levels in video games.........

yeah I dunno who the chick is in dont fear the reaper. someone asked me the other day, since I'm so full of useless music knowledge, and all I could respond with was "... uhhh.... dammit, why dont i know" hahaha, ...

.. i still havent gotten around to figuring it out.

ahhh CKY is excillent,
HIM is ok... but Chromatose is right... not everyone likes the pop-goth kind of music.. its very catchy, and its fun to listen to it.. but after a while you pretty much get sick of it.

Group called HIM, the name what stands on this: His Infernal Majesty - they are Finland rock gods and Scandinavian dark vision of boy band. Ville Hermanni Valo - their leader, songwriter and sex symbol (well, not then but now) formed HIM in the summer of 1995. Since the beginning of their career, they have won nearly all prizes in "Best New Comer" category. They have even won Emma award in this category. HIM front man Valo calls their music "Love Metal" but people have categorized their music to many different categories, for example gothic metal, death metal, death rock and so on. One of the most asked question to HIM is their name, why His Infernal Majesty? Ville: "The name His Infernal Majesty was intended as a joke. But people thought, because of our name and the fact that we're from Scandinavia that we are Satan worshippers! And that of course totally attracted the wrong crowd, so we decided to use the name HIM". HIMs' first EP, "666 Ways to Love" was released in 1996 only in Finland. Band members have changed many times but there is three members who have been together with this group since the summer of 1995: Ville (vocals), Mige (bass) and Linde (guitar). Today with these guys is Gas (drummer) - he joined the group after recording their second album and Burton (keyboards) who joined the group in the beginning of 2002. HIM first album was released in the autumn of 1997 and it was called "The Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666" This fantastic album maybe their best album, includes such songs like "Your Sweet Six Six Six" and cover of Chris Isaacks' "Wicked Game" - one of these songs what they just must have in their shows. Why guys covered "Wicked Game"? There is a pretty simple answer to this question. In this time (in the beginning, in 1995) they had only three songs and they needed fourth one. "Wicked Game" is based on three tones, so it's easy to play it and it was perfect to be their fourth song. You can also hear Villes' great duet with Sanna-June Hyde - "(Don't Fear) The Reaper". "Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666" has won awards in "Best Debut Album" category.

Ville himself has said that "GLS vol. 666" is HIMs' best album. Thanks to
"Wicked Game", they were asked to write a soundtrack song for futurist movie "The 13th Floor". Guys made very very good song "Join Me In Death". Mainly people get this title wrong, guys don't symbolize physical death with this song and they don't want you to do suicide. Word death symbolizes in this song the end of one relationship. The band became famous. They recorded their second album "Razorblade Romance". This album sold millions and became gold quickly in Scandinavia. Guys walked on the road they had choose to their music. Their second album includes such super hits like: "Join Me In Death", "Right Here In My Arms", "Poison Girl", "Gone With The Sin" and so on. Their fans very well welcome HIM concerts. This band' live performances are much more better than their album versions. Guys know that when you are making rock music you have to
play live in every gig and they are doing that, every gig they have is different from others. They have some sort of boy band charisma around them - wherever whenever they are there are many screaming girls around them. And they seem to enjoy that ;-) There is one song what they are playing from gig to gig - Billy Idols' "Rebel Yell". It's like a sort of tradition for them; it is same with "Wicked Game". Why HIM is playing covers on their gigs? Ville: " We want to give our best for our fans. We want them to remember this show and covers make show special." When you compare HIM first album songs with their third album, "Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights", songs then you will notice that this strong love metal what they were making years ago has gone deeper and more elancholic, every word in their songs has their own meaning. Why they named their third album "Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights"? "In this album you can hear songs with what I'm very satisfied, they are brilliant highlights but there are also songs with what I'm not so much satisfied so they are deep shadows." again Ville has used golden words what are like toys for him. "Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights" didn't worked out so well like guys hoped. Many fans are disappointed in this album. But although this album has it own highlights for fans: "In Joy And Sorrow", " Pretending", "Heartache Every Moment" and "Close To The Flame". Ville, Mige, Linde, Gas and Burton are going to studio soon to record their fourth album. Hopefully their fourth album will be released in the spring of 2003. Their first three are like trilogy: first album was from 90's, second from 80's and third from 70's. Ville has said that now they will start all over. They are working much to record to us 666 fantastic albums and to give is 666 unforgettable gigs. Meanwhile should be published a book about them and maybe a DVD. "We have to wait", says Ville with his gorgeous smile...

so the chicks name in the song is sanna june hyde :) hehehe