2 disturbing atrtists

defintely, its really good.

if you cant find it, I could upload it to dsm's ftp, for when you get a login from him.

Ya, HIM's cover of Wicked Games is the sexiest thing I'd heard in a while.

GLS vol666 is their best, but Razorblade Romance has about 3 good songs (Gone With the Sin, Poison Girl & Razorblade Kiss, IMO) on it. Don't bother with Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights. It's very girly goth pop. They are supposed to come out w/something new in April or so and said it would be back to the GLS 666 style. (title's called love metal, though, so we'll see....)

I had a guy I know w/a voice similar to the HIM's singer sing 'Gone With the Sin' to me one time. Whoosh, it got me in my girly parts.

BTW it's equation.

I remember an incident a few years ago with HIM and a local black metal band in a show here in Tampere. HIM had only their first album out and they were supporting Stratovarius. (Huh?)

When HIM started to play Ville Valo had his red wine bottle and smokes as usual and of course the black metal guys, some members of a band callled Nocturn, started mouthing off. In between songs Valo replied to the comments with same finesse. Of course the situation then escalated to the situation where the Nocturn guys were spitting at Valo and one even jumped the stage and kicked him. Needless to say that the Nocturn boys were very very drunk. :devil: