2 Gold Badges for Sale!!!

SinDizzy

Mar 6, 2002
Ga.
www.bridefan.com
Well, I hate to do this, but the fact is, I'm completely broke. So I'm gonna have to sell my 2 Gold Badges. I just wanna get back what I paid for them which is $130.00 each. I also have 2 tickets for the Pre-party that I'm selling for $50.00 for the pair(that's the cost of the tix plus service charges). I wouold prefer to sell both Gold Badges to the same person. I will accept payment via paypal or money order. If anyone is interested. let me know.

SinDizzy said:
Well, I hate to do this, but the fact is, I'm completely broke. So I'm gonna have to sell my 2 Gold Badges. I just wanna get back what I paid for them which is $130.00 each. I also have 2 tickets for the Pre-party that I'm selling for $50.00 for the pair(that's the cost of the tix plus service charges). I wouold prefer to sell both Gold Badges to the same person. I will accept payment via paypal or money order. If anyone is interested. let me know.
Good luck to ya, Dizz. Too bad you can't make the festival and PSP this year. Rock on!:headbang:

Harvester said:
The person that buys the badges also retains future rights to the badges instead of SinDizzy.

Glenn H.

OUCH!!!

(Reminder to self: NEVER SELL YOUR GOLD BADGE!)

Rider of Theli said:
SinDizzy - I hate that you'll miss the show man. But thanks for giving me the opportunity to buy your Pre-Show Party tickets at face value. :)

:kickass:
Hoyt, my man did you get the GBs????? Hope so, so we can hang out together at PPVII, well even if you hadn't gotten them we would still hang out. Talk to you later.

John