GOLD BADGES FOR SALE

Petethedrummer

Sonata Arctica fan
Sep 25, 2002
Long Island, USA
Visit site
I am currently the owner of TWO (2) shiny brand-new Gold Badges. Unfortunately, I'm going to busy as hell at law school and not sure when I'll be able to get off, and my brother just started a Full Time "grown-up" job =P and isn't sure if he'll be able to get off, so we figured it would be easier to try selling the Gold Badges.

These get you a bunch of perks, including garuanteed Gold Badges for subsequent ProgPowerUSA's (assuming you keep on buying them), early entry into the venue, early entry into the merch area, entry into the Gold Badge Raffle, AND AN ACTUAL GOLD BADGE (not made of gold, it's pretty much laminated cardboard, but sexy looking).

I can either sell these seperately or as a pair. I kind of already have 1 person interested in one seperately, but if I get an offer for both, and no other offers for the single, we'll see what happens. I believe the price is $130 per badge (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and this gets you into the venue for the 2 main nights of music. The pre-party tickets are sold seperately, and I don't have any of those to sell off.

ANYWAY YOU CAN'T MISS THIS DEAL!! THE WAITING LIST FOR GOLD BADGES IS LIKE 4 MILES LONG..HONEST!! :headbang: I guess you can just PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP if you're interested.

AND I'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR FOR PROGPOWER!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass:

Its 4 miles long, partly because people are selling them, instead of giving up on them. Personally, I already bought my tickets... or else I'd probably take you up on it.

Cheiron said:
Its 4 miles long, partly because people are selling them, instead of giving up on them. Personally, I already bought my tickets... or else I'd probably take you up on it.

It would probably be easier to just give them up, but considering how early one has to make the purchase, it's possible that someone may think they can make it in February, but by June, they decide it's not possible.

Personally, I'm just glad I got a gold badge back before ProgPower II... back when you could still get one without a multi-year wait... :)

FYI, face value is $130. (At least, that was my price, but I don't think it varies.)

And, I'm not sure how you can sell them separately, if they're under one name. Without knowing the rules myself, I'd assume you'd have to sell them together regardless.

Petethedrummer said:
Hmm...I'm assuming Glenn would be able to give 1 to one name, and one to another...but if not, i guess it doesnt matter

If it's possible to split the "rights", I would have an interest in buying one separately.