2 Ibanez Guitars For Sale RG & S Series

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
I currenly have 2 Ibanez Guitars that are in good condition I am looking to sell. After years of playing them I realized that I prefer guitars with slightly larger necks. I haven't played either guitar since getting my Les Paul :)

The first up for sale is an Ibanez RG350MDX the guitar is completely stock and a brand new Ibanez Edge III Trem was installed cause the knife edges on the old one wore out. I will include the old trem as well so you see there is no funny business. The guitar is Black with Maple Fingerboard and Black Sharktooth Inlays. The guitar has a few scratches and dings. Cosmetically its a 7 / 10 but playability and sound wise easily 10 / 10. Some minor buffing should get rid of 90% of the cosmetic issues. See photos for all dents dings and scratches. There is also 2 small dents in the fingerboard that I could not get the camera to pick up. They are not noticeable AT ALL and do not effect playability. This model was discontinued in 2010. I am asking $300 for this guitar + Shipping PayPal Gift ONLY! Price is FIRM! Comes with Gigbag
RG_550_MIJ.jpg

The other guitar is an Ibanez S520EX guitar is 8 / 10 condition with minor belt rash and no major dings or dents. There is a single scratch next to the bridge pickup which you can see in the photos. Its only a surface scratch in the finish and with some time and effort could be buffed out. Guitar is completely stock with the original ZR Bridge and INF series Humbuckers. The bridge humbucker has seen some finish wear from the strings rubbing on it while dive bombing, but everything on this guitar works 100%. This model was discontinued in 2009 and is no longer available. See photos for all dents dings and scratches. I am asking $400 for this guitar + Shipping PayPal Gift ONLY! Price is Firm! Comes with Harshell Case
IMAG0172.jpg

Photo Gallery:
RG350MDX https://picasaweb.google.com/jcohenlv/IbanezRG350MDX?authkey=Gv1sRgCM2jmNn8vPuZJg&feat=directlink

S520EX https://picasaweb.google.com/jcohenlv/IbanezS520EX?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaSx8jWuab0ywE&feat=directlink

Will consider trades for:
Tube Amps: Peavey, Jet City, Krank, Orange, Marshall, Mesa (High consideration for low watt micro heads)
Guitars: LTD, Epiphones, Fender Mexican Tele or Jazz Bass. I am VERY interested in any and all SilverBurst Epi's
Pedals & Effects: Delays, Overdrives, Wha, Rotovibe, Chorus, preferably MXR or boutique models

Please email me directly at jcohenlv at gmail.com

DO NOT PM ME ON UM I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE!!

Update - RG has been sold.

S series is still for sale or trade. Price drop to $375!

I would be interested in trading for a GT-8 as well. GT8 +100 will get you this great axe!

Which is a deal considering GT-8's go for about $250