2 More Acts to check out.

Thanks for the further recommendations, John.

While I'm excited to see people posting to this board more, let's not forget to include some substance to these threads. It's always great to have new recommendations to check out, but try including some descriptions and your thoughts on their music.

Also, I think we have a recommendation thread on here somewhere. I'll try to dig it back up and make it sticky again. (Now "STUCK" at the top of the forum.)

Let's try to either have just one thread for general recommendations like these, or a thread devoted to each new band where we can actually discuss that band and their materials, rather than just creating a new thread every time someone wants to post a link to a band's website or myspace page.

...let's not forget to include some substance to these threads. It's always great to have new recommendations to check out, but try including some descriptions and your thoughts on their music..

I was thinking this same thing earlier in the week. (Well, I guess it's only Tuesday. So earlier in the week would have been...uh...yesterday.)

I'm going to post my thoughts on the latest releases from Hydrogyn and Luna Mortis. And Todesbonden's CD, which I just got in the mail today.

In fact, I think it would be great to see a thread about what we like most about each band. Reviews, thoughts, feelings, comments, opinions, etc. Like a thread for each band...and then lots (hopefully) of comments under each from people chiming in.

Bill